- Minimum 10 years development experience in financial services and 3 years in team leadership role
- Understanding of latest trends and best practices in software development
- Strong attention to detail and technical aptitude
- In-depth knowledge of client technologies, including C#, .NET 4.0, Enterprise Library, WPF, COM DLL, VBA, MS Office 2007 Automation, VSTO and Ribbons
- Familiar with design patterns and data structures as well as OO design
- Experience with server technologies, such as IIS, COM+, Windows Server, Citrix and SQL server 2005 or above
- Knowledge of source code control systems montre replique
, integrated development environments, unit test framework and software modeling tools.
- Experience with analysis and design of complex software systems.
- Knowledge of GUI design, Java and UNIX a plus.